4th INTERNATIONAL SCIENTIFIC E-CONFERENCE
June 25-26, 2022
"Solving the Global Problems of Modernity through Integration in Society, Science and Culture"
VISIT US FOR MORE
INFORMATION AT: WWW.IWRI.NET
Solving the Global Problems of Modernity through Integration in Society, Science and Culture
First session: Saturday 25/06/2022 from 17:00 to 20:00 CET
Youtube Livestream: https://youtu.be/BWB-AhAWCWc
Second session: Sunday 26/06/2022 from 17:00 to 20:05 CET
Youtube Livestream: https://youtu.be/4utivb6qn0E
Conference Zoom ID: 893 4127 6329
• Philosophical foundations of the transformation of the methodology of science
• Integral worldview and worldview synthesis
• Theory of progress and the idea of one humanity
• Integration and disintegration of society in a new historical situation
• Problems of boundary and trans-boundary in philosophy and applied sciences
• Anthropicity as the antithesis of digital consciousness
• The problem of consciousness and worldview in the context of interscientific integration
• Spiritual content of social progress
Social and Humanitarian Block
• Medicine and Society: Problems and solutions in the post-pandemic Covid19
• Technological "breakthroughs" of the second millennium and social welfare
• The economy of the future: civilizational strategies for overcoming the global crisis
• War and peace in the XXI century - how to avoid mutual destruction?
• Opportunities for global cooperation - a myth or a survival strategy?
• The man in the mirror of super technologies of genetic engineering and AI
• Media modeling of images of the world and humans
• Digital culture as an alternative to traditional culture
• Literature and art in the comprehension, exploration and development of society
• Psychology and integral approaches to the study of the man
Specialized Educational and Pedagogical Session
• Education of the 21st Century: systemic conflicts and the possibilities of their solution
• Integral approach to the reformation of the system of education and upbringing
• The influence of the transdisciplinarity of science in scientific knowledge and education
• Axiological potential of modern education
• Education in the digital world: problems, strategies, technologies, and methods
To submit a paper proposal:
• send an electronic version of the paper with the author’s last name as the document title (ex: Smith.doc) to: [email protected] by May 30, 2022.
• fill out the application form by May 30, 2022
• After a successful review, the editorial team responds with the following information: "Paper is accepted.”
The conference will be streamed on YouTube and Facebook (Information will be provided.)
Participation in the conference is free!
3RD INTERNATIONAL SCIENTIFIC
E-CONFERENCE June 19-20, 2021
"The solution for the global problems of today through integration in society, science and culture".
The primary aim of the conference is to consolidate the efforts of scientists and specialists in integral methodology, aimed at revealing unity of the laws of nature, society and individual development. On this basis, we may identify new avenues of harmonious development of society and introduce an integral methodology of upbringing and education.
ROTARY PEACE CONFERENCE
February 26-27, 2022
1ST INTERNATIONAL SCIENTIFIC
& PEDAGOGICAL E-CONFERENCE
OCTOBER 23-24, 2021
"Education in an Era of Change: Transformation without Destruction and Conflict".
The purpose of the conference is to unite the efforts of scientists, teachers, specialists, and managers in the educational sector to find non-traumatic solutions to conflict management, to exchange experience, ideas, and latest research findings. The transition of modern society to a new functional level requires selection and substantiation of universal conditions, and scenarios for bringing national and international educational systems in line with the current global socio-cultural development.