The laws of development are: the connection between individual and collective consciousness, cognition, integrality, synergy, and uniqueness of consciousness as a public (collective human) phenomenon. The application of general laws to a human and society are justified of the purpose and meaning of human existence.
The evolutionary development of all levels of nature, including human society, leads to ever greater unity. The tendencies of the formation of “collective consciousness”: the history of the issue, the study of the brain, the study of the laws of the formation of consciousness (including examples of interaction of various links of biological systems leading to their integrity and balance).
The uniqueness and integratedness of human psychology in "The Search for Authenticity" (1965), where James Bugental summarized the postulates of humanistic psychology, often quoted by other theorists.
a. A human as a whole being surpasses the sum of his components, i.e., a person cannot be explained as a result of the scientific study of his/her partial function).
b. Human existence unfolds in the context of human relations (namely, a person cannot be explained by his/her partial functions in which interpersonal experience is not taken into account.)
c. A human is conscious of himself/herself (and cannot be understood by psychology that does not take into account his/her continuous multi-level self awareness).
d. A human has a choice (he/she is not a passive observer of the processes of his/her existence: he/she creates his/her own experience).
e. A human is intentional (he/she looks to the future; there is a goal, meaning, and values in his/her life).
3. There are fundamental limitations of knowledge acquisition by one person (as opposed to a group of like-minded people) of all the diversity of the surrounding world.
4. Modern psychology about the “reality tunnel” of each person, is the possibility of its expansion due to interaction with other people. The feeling of the holistic system of the One Family of all humanity, is the path to the noosphere - civilization of the mind and harmony.
5. The development of an integrated society is in the context of a new social paradigm (strategies of resolving the global crisis, the limit of scientific knowledge, integration and formation of a new complex of sciences, a new approach to knowledge, new forms and content of social and cultural practices, etc.
6. The concept of formation of a qualitatively new state of public consciousness is based on the introduction of the approach and methods of integral interaction.
7. There is importance of mutual concessions and compromises for a constructive dialogue and mutual understanding between people.
8. There are practical methods of establishing good, kind relations between different people, even with opposing opinions, lifestyle and other differences.
9. Integral Education is a new civilizational strategy with authentic sources, change of educational paradigms, didactic systems:
What? When? How? To whom? Where? … and principles, methods, and technologies.
10. Fundamental laws are the development of human civilization in the system of the universe.